A Phase III, Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled, Multicentre Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Expanded Allogeneic Adipose-derived Stem Cells (eASCs) for the Treatment of Perianal Fistulising Crohn's Disease Over a Period of 24 Weeks and an Extended Follow-up Period up to 104 Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darvadstrocel (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Rectal fistula
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADMIRE; ADMIRE-CD
- Sponsors TiGenix
- 20 Nov 2017 According to a TiGenix media release, 52-week results will be presented at the EHA-SWG Scientific Meeting 2017.
- 05 Oct 2017 According to a TiGenix media release, 52-week results from the study has been selected for an oral presentation at the World Congress of Gastroenterology at the American Congress of Gastroenterology 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting (WCOG/ACG).
- 02 Oct 2017 According to a TiGenix media release, data from this trial will be discussed in an event for analysts and investors 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History