The LOTUSS Trial: An Open-Label, Randomized, Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Pirfenidone When Administered to Patients With Systemic Sclerosis−Related Interstitial Lung Disease (SSc-ILD) (LOTUSS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pirfenidone (Primary)
- Indications Interstitial lung diseases
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOTUSS
- Sponsors Genentech; InterMune
- 01 Jul 2016 Results published in The Journal of Rheumatology
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 29 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.