A Phase Ib Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Multiple Rising Dose Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Immunogenicity of Intravenous MK-8226 in Patients With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8226 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.