A Phase III Open, Multicentre Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of BPL's High Purity FACTOR X in the Treatment of Factor X Deficient Subjects Undergoing Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Factor X (Primary)
- Indications Factor X deficiency
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bio Products Laboratory
- 30 Mar 2016 Results published in Bio Products media release.
- 30 Mar 2016 According to Bio Products media release, European Medicines Agency has granted marketing authorisation for Coagadex.
- 21 Oct 2015 According to a Bio Products Laboratory media release, the US FDA had approved Coagadex for the treatment of adults and children (aged 12 years and over) with hereditary factor X deficiency.