A randomized, evaluator-blinded, comparative study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of different injection volumes of botulinum toxin type A, Azzalure, in the glabellar lines
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Q-Med
- 12 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jun 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 17 Jan 2015 to 1 Nov 2014.
- 04 Jun 2014 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record: NCT02108158)