A Phase III Open, Multicentre Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of BPL's High Purity Factor X in the Prophylaxis of Bleeding in Factor X Deficient Children Under the Age of 12 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Factor X (Primary)
- Indications Factor X deficiency
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bio Products Laboratory
- 12 Jul 2017 Results published in a Bio Products Laboratory Media Release.
- 12 Jul 2017 According to a Bio Products Laboratory media release, data from this trial were presented at the 2017 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis Congress, and published in July issue of Research and Practice in Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 07 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History