A Phase IV Trial To Assess The Effectiveness Of Apixaban Compared With Usual Care Anticoagulation In Subjects With Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Cardioversion
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Embolism; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMANATE
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 28 Aug 2017 Results from this trial have been presented at the ESC Congress 2017, according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 28 Aug 2017 Results published in a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 18 Aug 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, data from this study will be presented at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) congress 2017.