Multicenter and Dose Escalation Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Exploratory Efficacy of GC1119 (Recombinant Human α-galactosidase A) for Enzyme Replacement Therapy in Fabry Disease Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha galactosidase (Primary)
- Indications Fabry's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Green Cross
- 26 Aug 2016 Korean registry reports trial status as recruiting. Kept status as per NCT as status information not found on company website.
- 23 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Apr 2014 New trial record