A Prospective, Single-blind, Randomized, Phase II/III Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Fibrin Sealant Grifols (FS Grifols) as an Adjunct to Hemostasis During Peripheral Vascular Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fibrinogen/thrombin (Primary)
- Indications Surgical blood loss
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grifols
- 06 Feb 2016 Number of treatments changed from 1 to 3 and design changed from single group to parallel assignment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Apr 2014 New trial record