A Prospective, Single-blind, Randomized, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Fibrin Sealant Grifols (FS Grifols) as an Adjunct to Hemostasis During Peripheral Vascular Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fibrinogen/thrombin (Primary)
- Indications Surgical blood loss
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Grifols
- 28 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.