A Phase 1, Open Label, Two Period, Fixed Sequence, Parallel Group Study to Estimate the Effects of Multiple Dose Administration of Itraconazole on the Single Dose Pharmacokinetics of Conjugated Estrogens/Bazedoxifene in Non Obese (BMI <30 Kg/m2) and Obese (BMI ≥30 Kg/m2) Postmenopausal Women
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Conjugated estrogens/bazedoxifene (Primary) ; Itraconazole
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis; Postmenopausal osteoporosis; Vasomotor symptoms
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 04 Apr 2016 Results presented at The 98th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society
- 10 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.