Evaluation of Antibody Persistence for GSK Biologicals' HPV-16/18 L1 VLP AS04 Vaccine (GSK-580299) Administered in Healthy Adults and Adolescents, 6.5 Years After First Vaccination in the Primary Study [EXTENSION OF 700027783]
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database - EudraCT2014-000060-17).
- 09 Apr 2014 New trial record