A Two-Part, Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single-Dose, Dose-Escalation Study of Subcutaneous and Intravenous Administration of IL-31 mAb (Anti-Interleukin 31 Monoclonal Antibody; BMS-981164) in Healthy Subjects and Adult Subjects With Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 981164 (Primary) ; BMS 981164 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 21 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 19 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.