An Open-Label, Randomized, 2-Period Crossover Study To Evaluate The Effect Of A Single Oral Dose Of Bosutinib On The Pharmacokinetics Of Dabigatran Etexilate Mesylate Administered Orally To Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary) ; Dabigatran etexilate
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Polycystic kidney disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Oct 2016 Results published in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology (2016).
- 23 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.