A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled proof-of concept study of the efficacy and safety of gevokizumab in the treatment of patients with giant cell arteritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gevokizumab (Primary)
- Indications Giant cell arteritis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IRIS; Servier
- 19 Nov 2015 There is discrepancy in status among different countries as per EudraCT record (completed, recruiting and discontinued). Kept it as completed as maximum countries are showing the same though global end date is not provided.
- 14 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Apr 2014 New trial record