A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose, Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of Orally Administered AG-348 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AG 348 (Primary)
- Indications Haemolytic anaemia; Inborn error metabolic disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AG-348-SAD; SAD
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of population pharmacokinetics presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 21 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Apr 2014 Agios Pharmaceuticals announced dose administration of AG 348 for this study.