A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Ranging, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of GS-6615 on Ventricular Arrhythmia in Subjects With Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator (ICD) or Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy-Defibrillator (CRT-D)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eleclazine (Primary)
- Indications Ventricular arrhythmias
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEMPO
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 03 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 07 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.