A Phase I, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of Immunoconjugate L-DOS47 in Combination with Standard Doublet Therapy of Pemetrexed/Carboplatin in Patients with Stage IV (TNM M1a and M1b) Recurrent or Metastatic Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer ("NSCLC")
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs L-DOS 47 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Helix BioPharma
- 11 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 11 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 25 Jul 2017 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, screening in the third dosing cohort has been initiated.Patients enrolled in this cohort will recieve 1.50 micrograms/kg of L-DOS47.