A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Controlled with GARDASIL (Human Papillomavirus Vaccine [Types 6, 11, 16, 18] (Recombinant, adsorbed)), Phase 3 Clinical Trial to Study the Immunogenicity and Tolerability of V503 (9-Valent Human Papillomavirus [HPV] L1 Virus-Like Particle [VLP] Vaccine) in 16- to 26-year-old men.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck
- Indications Cervical cancer; Condylomata acuminata; Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 25 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Jul 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Jul 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.