A Multi-Center Open-Label Phase I/2 Study of BGB324 in Combination With Erlotinib in Patients With Stage IIIb or Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BGB 324 (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BerGenBio
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 02 Dec 2016 Results of phamacokinetics of BGB-324 plus erlotinib (n=8) presented at the 28th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics