A Phase Ib/II Multicenter Open-label Study of BGB324 as a Single Agent and in Combination With Cytarabine or Decitabine in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia or as a Single Agent in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BGB 324 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BerGenBio
- 18 Aug 2017 According to a BerGenBio ASA media release, the company has completed IPO and the funds from the recent IPO will enable the company to complete the four ongoing phase II trials (NCT02488408, NCT02424617, NCT03184558, NCT03184571) including this trial with read-outs expected in the second half of 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 May 2017 Phase has been changed from Phase I to Phase Ib/II. hence official title, purpose has been amended. and Decitabine drug has been added, patients numbers also increases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History