A Phase Ib/II Multicenter Open-label Study of BGB324 as a Single Agent and in Combination With Cytarabine or Decitabine in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia or as a Single Agent in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BGB 324 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BerGenBio
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 May 2017 Phase has been changed from Phase I to Phase Ib/II. hence official title, purpose has been amended. and Decitabine drug has been added, patients numbers also increases.
- 16 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 75.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History