A Phase Ib/II Multicenter Open-label Study of BGB324 as a Single Agent and in Combination With Cytarabine or Decitabine in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia or as a Single Agent in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BGB 324 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BerGenBio
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a BerGenBio ASA media release, the second part of the trial (an expansion cohorts as a monotherapy as well as in combination with low dose chemotherapy) is ongoing and will report the updated date in 2018.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a BerGenBio ASA media release, presented updated data (n=35) at the 59th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting 2017.
- 18 Aug 2017 According to a BerGenBio ASA media release, the company has completed IPO and the funds from the recent IPO will enable the company to complete the four ongoing phase II trials (NCT02488408, NCT02424617, NCT03184558, NCT03184571) including this trial with read-outs expected in the second half of 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History