A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Phase 2 Trial of APD811, an Oral IP Receptor Agonist, in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ralinepag (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arena Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Poland (End date 22-06-2017).
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jul 2017 The trial has been completed in Czech Republic with end date 22-06-2017 according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History