A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Phase 2 Trial of APD811, an Oral IP Receptor Agonist, in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ralinepag (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arena Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Oct 2017 According to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented at the American College of Chest Physicians 2017 (CHEST) Annual Meeting.
- 26 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Poland (End date 22-06-2017).
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History