A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Dose Ranging Trial to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Two Dose Levels of EMA401 in Patients With Postherpetic Neuralgia
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs EMA 401 (Primary)
- Indications Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Spinifex Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 29 Jun 2015 Novartis plans to initiate this study after acquisition of Spinifex Pharmaceuticals in H2 2015.
- 23 Apr 2015 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.