A Single-Arm, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab (BMS-936558) in Subjects with Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) After Failure of Autologous Stem Cell Transplant (ASCT) or After Failure of At Least One Prior Multi-Agent Chemotherapy Regimen in Subjects Who Are Not Candidates for ASCT (CHECKMATE)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHECKMATE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 14 Apr 2014 New trial record