An Open Label Study Examining the Efficacy and Cardiovascular Risk of Immediate Versus Deferred Switch From a Boosted PI to Dolutegravir (DTG) in HIV Infected Patients With Stable Virological Suppression
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jul 2017 Results published in a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 25 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint (Total cholesterol level) has been met according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 25 Jul 2017 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, results from this trial were presented at the annual conference of the International AIDS Society (IAS).