International, Prospective, Open-label, Multicenter, Pharmacoepidemiological Study to Determine Predictors of Clinical Outcomes in Chemotherapy-treated Cancer Patients at Risk for Febrile Neutropenia and Treated Prophylactically With Filgrastim Biosimilar.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Filgrastim (Primary)
- Indications Febrile neutropenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Monitor-GCSF
- Sponsors Sandoz
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Apr 2014 New trial record