A Phase III Case Series Clinical Study of the Reversal of the Anticoagulant Effects of Dabigatran by Intravenous Administration of 5.0g Idarucizumab (BI 655075) in Patients Treated With Dabigatran Etexilate Who Have Uncontrolled Bleeding or Require Emergency Surgery or Procedures.RE-VERSE AD (A Study of the RE-VERSal Effects of Idarucizumab on Active Dabigatran) Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idarucizumab (Primary)
- Indications Blood coagulation disorders; Haemorrhage
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RE-VERSE AD
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 11 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Maximum reversal of anticoagulant effect of dabigatran based on central laboratory determination of dTT or ECT, at any time point from the end of the first infusion up to 4 hours after the last infusion.), according to a Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Jul 2017 Final results published in a Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Jul 2017 According to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release, the findings from this trial were presented at the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH) 26th Biennial Congress and simultaneously published in the New England Journal of Medicine 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History