A Phase III Case Series Clinical Study of the Reversal of the Anticoagulant Effects of Dabigatran by Intravenous Administration of 5.0g Idarucizumab (BI 655075) in Patients Treated With Dabigatran Etexilate Who Have Uncontrolled Bleeding or Require Emergency Surgery or Procedures.RE-VERSE AD (A Study of the RE-VERSal Effects of Idarucizumab on Active Dabigatran) Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idarucizumab (Primary)
- Indications Blood coagulation disorders; Haemorrhage
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RE-VERSE AD
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 15 Nov 2017 Results presented at the 90th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 15 Nov 2017 Results (n=301) of sub-analysis assessing efficacy and safety of Idarucizumab in patient with gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding, were presented at the 90th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 13 Nov 2017 Results published in the Boehringer Ingelheim Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History