A multicenter, open-label, multiple-dose, dose escalation study to investigate the pharmacokinetics, efficacy, and safety of rVIIa-FP (CSL689) in subjects with hemophilia (A or B) and inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CSL 689 (Primary) ; Eptacog alfa
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 May 2019.