A multicenter, open-label, multiple-dose, dose escalation study to investigate the pharmacokinetics, efficacy, and safety of rVIIa-FP (CSL689) in subjects with hemophilia (A or B) and inhibitors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CSL 689 (Primary) ; Eptacog alfa
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 12 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 8 Nov 2019.
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 25 Oct 2019.