201147: a Phase IIIb, Randomized, Open-label Study of the Safety, Efficacy, and Tolerability of Switching to a Fixed-dose Combination of Abacavir/Dolutegravir/ Lamivudine From Current Antiretroviral Regimen Compared With Continuation of the Current Antiretroviral Regimen in HIV-1 Infected Adults Who Are Virologically Suppressed, The STRIIVING Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abacavir/dolutegravir/lamivudine (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Elvitegravir; Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors; Raltegravir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRIIVING
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; ViiV Healthcare
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Feb 2016 Results presented at the 23rd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
- 24 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.