A 12-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fluticasone Furoate/Vilanterol Inhalation Powder (FF/VI) 100/25 mcg Once Daily Compared With Vilanterol Inhalation Powder (VI) 25 mcg Once Daily in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Vilanterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Feb 2017 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline in Clinic Visit trough (pre-bronchodilator and pre-dose) FEV1 on Treatment Day 84) has been met.
- 01 Feb 2017 Results published in the Respiratory Medicine
- 02 Dec 2016 According to GlaxoSmithKline media release, the company has announced that the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) has approved Relvar Ellipta(fluticasone furoate / vilanterol 100/25 mcg).