A Pivotal Randomized, Controlled Trial of VAL-083 in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Who Have Failed Standard Temozolomide/Radiation Therapy and Bevacizumab (STAR-3)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dianhydrogalactitol (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Lomustine; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAR-3
- Sponsors Del Mar Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Delmar Pharmaceuticals media release, the trial will include an interim analysis at 50% of events.
- 06 Sep 2017 According to a DelMar Pharmaceuticals media release, update from the study will be presented at the 19th Annual Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference 2017.
- 31 Jul 2017 Status changed to recruiting.