A Phase 1b/2a, Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Dose-Escalation Study of KD019 in Subjects With Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tesevatinib (Primary)
- Indications Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kadmon Corporation
- 03 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Nov 2016 According to a Kadmon Corporation media release, data from the study will be presented in a poster session at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week 2016.
- 19 Nov 2016 Results published in a Kadmon Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History