A Phase 2 Study to Examine the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of APL-130277 in Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apomorphine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cynapsus Therapeutics
- 19 Jul 2016 Results published in the Movement Disorders (2016).
- 21 Apr 2016 Results assessing safety of apomorphine presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 21 Apr 2016 Results (subgroup analysis) assessing effects of apomorphine on the rapid reversal of OFF episodes in PD presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History