A prospective, randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled multi-centre dose-finding study of 3 different regimens of gpASIT+TM administered subcutaneously to adult patients with grass pollen-induced allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy-BioTech Tools (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BTT-gpASIT008; BTT008
- Sponsors BioTech Tools
- 18 Nov 2017 Results published in the Allergy
- 11 Jun 2015 According to an ASIT Biotech media release, results from this trial were presented at the International Congress organized by teh European Academiy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2015.
- 24 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per European Clinical Trials Database.