A Phase III, Multicentre, Double Blind, Prospective, Randomised, Controlled, Multiple Treatment Study Assessing Efficacy And Safety Of DYSPORT Used In The Treatment Of Upper Limb Spasticity In Children
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PUL
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 28 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 15 Sep 2016 Results of a pooled analysis from 8-trials will be presented at the annual meeting of the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM), as reported by Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Oct 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.