A Phase III, Multicentre, Double Blind, Prospective, Randomised, Controlled, Multiple Treatment Study Assessing Efficacy And Safety Of DYSPORT Used In The Treatment Of Upper Limb Spasticity In Children
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PUL
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 27 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 15 Sep 2016 Results of a pooled analysis from 8-trials will be presented at the annual meeting of the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM), as reported by Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals media release.