An Evaluation of the 480 Biomedical STANZA Drug-Eluting Resorbable Scaffold (DRS) System in the Treatment of de Novo SFA Lesions
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPRINT
- Sponsors 480 Biomedical
- 03 Aug 2016 This trial has been discontinued in Austria, according to the European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.