Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single Oral Doses of BI 1181181 in Young Healthy Male Volunteers (Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Within Dose Groups Phase I Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1181181 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 12 Nov 2014 Results published in Vitae Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Oct 2014 Primary endpoint has been met (% change from baseline of beta amyloid protein 1-40 in cerebrospinal fluid at 24 hrs post dose), according to a Vitae Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Oct 2014 Top-line results published in a Vitae Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History