A Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination Regimen of MK-5172/MK-8742 in Treatment-Naive Subjects With Chronic HCV GT1, GT4, and GT6 Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elbasvir/grazoprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-EDGE TN
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Feb 2017 Results of an integrated analysis of this trial and 5 other trails (see profiles 225044, 242414, 243158, 243234, 243273) published in the Gastroenterology
- 29 Jul 2016 According to a Merck media release, Zepatier (elbasvir/grazoprevir) with or without ribavirin has been approved in the European Union for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus genotype 1-4 infections in adults.
- 17 Apr 2016 Results assessing SVR24 presented at The International Liver Congress™ 2016