A Phase I/II, Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of a Single Intravenous Dose of Allogeneic Mesenchymal Bone Marrow Cells to Subjects for Cutaneous Photoaging
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ischemia-tolerant mesenchymal stem cells (Primary)
- Indications Photodamage; Skin aging
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Stemedica Cell Technologies
- 13 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 28 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 28 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.