A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Gemcitabine and Nab-paclitaxel Combined With Momelotinib in Subjects With Previously Untreated Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Preceded by a Dose-finding, Lead-in Phase
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Momelotinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 11 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary (End date:2017-04-10) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.