A Multi-center Phase I/Ib Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of TGR-1202, a Novel PI3K Delta Inhibitor, in Combination With Obinutuzumab and Chlorambucil in Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umbralisib (Primary) ; Chlorambucil; Obinutuzumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 12 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 12 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 04 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.