A Phase 2, Single-Arm, Open-Label, Multicenter, Study of Folotyn (Pralatrexate) in Combination With Oral Leucovorin to Prevent or Reduce Mucositis in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory (R/R) Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Folinic acid (Primary) ; Pralatrexate (Primary)
- Indications Mucositis; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 18 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 11 Dec 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 37, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.