Phase I/II Study Using Imatinib and s.c. BL-8040 (Novel Anti CXCR4 Antagonist) for Improving Molecular Response in Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) Patients in First Chronic Phase Achieving Less Than Optimal Response With Imatinib
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BL 8040 (Primary) ; Imatinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment due to loss of support
- 17 Sep 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Dec 2014, as reported in a BioLineRx media release.
- 06 Aug 2014 According to a BioLineRx media release, this trial is expected by the end of 2014.