Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Examine the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of APL-130277 in Levodopa Responsive Patients With Parkinson's Disease Complicated by Motor Fluctuations ("OFF" Episodes)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apomorphine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cynapsus Therapeutics; Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History