A DOUBLE-BLIND, RANDOMISED, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, FOUR PARALLEL ARM, DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY, SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, AND PHARMACOKINETICS OF SINGLE INTRA-ARTICULAR INJECTIONS OF FASITIBANT IN PATIENTS WITH SYMPTOMATIC OSTEOARTHRITIS OF THE KNEE.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fasitibant chloride (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALBATROSS-3
- Sponsors Menarini Ricerche
- 18 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Apr 2014 New trial record